Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Kaeden's Four Year Pics!!!













I took Kaeden the other day and had his four year pics taken (finally). I can't believe that I have a four year old already. Time has sure flown by. He is such a pleasure to have around. He says the funniest things and is a bundle of joy. Our lives were EXTREMELY blessed the day God sent us our precious Kaeden Ashir Riggs. These are some of my favorites from the photo shoot. Enjoy!!!

4 comments:

Denise said...

Those are sooo cute!!! He did a good job. Can't wait to get mine.

Jill Damon said...

Cute pictures! Who does he look like? I want to say Brian, but I think he might favor your brother also.

Anonymous said...

He looks so mischevious in these pictures. He and Kyra sang Happy Birthday to me and it was so cute. He's really growing up!

Anonymous said...

I love the pics, Danessa. I see so much "Riggs" in both of your boys. :-)

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 ...