I made another trip to the Dr.'s yesterday with Kelden. Today will be my fifth trip to the pharmacy in four days. What a week it has been. I'm happy to report that after an oatmeal bath and a dose of Atarax I have not seen any hives on my little guy.
Between the two of them they are on five different kinds of medicine not counting ear drops and pain meds that we've had to use. Did I mention that Kaeden also has an ear infection now???? I'm almost scared to say it, BUT (in a whispered tone) I think we may be on our way to a recovery.
Brian said yesterday, "Tomorrow's Friday"! And now it's here. Hoping for a GREAT wk.end. Family pics are tonight for our church directory. Please pray that we have no hives for the pics, as I don't believe I'll be able to afford "enhancements" with as much money as I've spent at the pharmacy this week:-)
Until next time............
2 comments:
Oh Danessa, I feel for you! It is hard to have sick little ones. I hope your pictures go well.
wow, you've been through it all right. Think you need to start renting a room at the Dr.'s office?:)Hope things start looking up for you.
Post a Comment