Monday, February 28, 2011

Disaster Zone

We have a sick little boy on our hands. Right before church last night Kaeden ran up front to tell me that Kelden had vomited in Brian's office. SO glad I didn't have to work in there today...hehe. He is still pretty sick today. No vomiting anymore, but can't get rid of his fever and he feels so lousy.
Anyway........for those of you who know me well, you probably know that I can't stand for my house to be cluttered, messy, dirty floors, et cetera. Yes, I am OCD about it:) Well, with a sick little boy comes LOTS of laundry. We were up almost all night with him (we did shifts), I had two jobs to finish today, and things were piling up. I feel so much better after accomplishing a LOT of laundry and work today.
Thought I'd share some before and afters......
This probably isn't going to change much until we get moved. I hate having boxes sitting all around.
(Laundry PILED)
(Mucho better....)


Poor sickie...not much has changed here:(
(Well, the coffee table does look much better and the vomit bowl is gone:)



(Dishes everywhere...)


(Shew.....better.)

I can breathe much easier now :)
Now, to just get poor Kelden better. Please pray for the little guy.
And a BIG thanks to my Aunt Brenda for bringing me detergent and going with me and sitting in the car with Kelden while I got him some medicine.

No comments:

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 ...