Patiently waiting to open their goody bags.
Denise did such a good job on the cake. Thank you, Denise.

I do believe that he is embarrassed that we are singing to him:)




This is our special birthday plate. I painted it at a pottery place.

Kaeden told Ciara, "Kiss me on the cheek." They are so funny.


Sportin his birthday hat from school!

He wanted a birthday party with Abe and Edison so bad. With our house filled with boxes right now and us in the process of moving, I knew a party with friends was not going to happen. We finally talked him into going to the toy store with Mommy and Daddy for his birthday. Then, Mom Riggs was nice enough to let us have a cake at her house to celebrate.
Denise did such a good job on the cake. Thank you, Denise.
I do believe that he is embarrassed that we are singing to him:)
This is our special birthday plate. I painted it at a pottery place.
Kaeden told Ciara, "Kiss me on the cheek." They are so funny.
Sportin his birthday hat from school!
He wanted a birthday party with Abe and Edison so bad. With our house filled with boxes right now and us in the process of moving, I knew a party with friends was not going to happen. We finally talked him into going to the toy store with Mommy and Daddy for his birthday. Then, Mom Riggs was nice enough to let us have a cake at her house to celebrate.
Since he didn't get to have his party with Abe and Edison, I took them all to McD's after preschool to play. They had so much fun together. I bet their teacher has her hands full with them all in the same class this year:)
2 comments:
Loving and missing you all! Happy to see you had a nice birthday Kelden!!
Enjoyed seeing all of the pictures!!Mums/Mamaw
Loving and missing all of you!!! Hoping to see y'all sooner rather than later!!! Mums/Mamaw
Post a Comment