This is a terrible picture of me, but I rarely get one with my "little bro."


I love this picture I snapped during prayer. Kelden doesn't have his eyes closed, but his hands are folded.....that counts, right;-)
I think she liked her gift certificate to Cafe Heidelberg.
3 comments:
Dear 'Ness:
I love your pics and I love the songs you post . . . always touches my heart. You have a very special talent for decor and I love the measures you take to make everything so lovely during holidays! Hoping you have a wonderful week.
Love and miss you,
Mums
Dear 'Ness:
Love your pics and always enjoy reading blog . . . makes me feel much closer with the miles btwn. us. You have such a special talent when it comes to holidays and decor. Love all you do to make things so special! Hoping you have a lovely week! Mums
I remember your little bro from Youth Camp! He was always such a nice guy.
Post a Comment