Thursday, July 10, 2014

Kaeden's Mustache Party

I just cannot believe I have a 10 year old. Where has the time possibly gone? Kaeden was a little spoiled this year for his birthday, but it was so much fun. We threw a mustache party for him, his friend Carson had a sleepover and then Brian took them to King's Island, AND he finally got his first phone. He was so excited. Kaeden is such a quiet soul, but so caring......and most of all.....loves his Momma. I hope it never changes. :-) I love this boy so much and am incredibly blessed to be his Momma.

LOVED the cake Aunt Denise made!!!


"Wet Your Whiskers"








We love you, Kaeden. May you always follow God's will for your life.

No comments:

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 ...