Monday, March 8, 2010

Kelden's Silly Sayings!!!

First of all, Brian and I have noticed that Kel has an accent when he talks. It is so funny. We don't know where he's picked it up or what's made him talk like that, but it cracks us up. I wish you could hear him talk. My friend was over today, and she totally heard it. Funny!

Last night he came in the playroom to tell me that "The Grouch was on." I said, "Do you mean The Oscar's?"

Today he kept asking me to hold him. I was busy on the computer and just kept doing my own thing, until he said, "Hold me, Darling." I busted out laughing and picked him up. He knows how to get to Mama's heart.

I love you, Kelden!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

lol, that is so funny. He already knows how to get to a girls heart:)

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 ...