Kelden's "4"


This morning I started to sing "Happy Birthday" to him and he told me to "Stop. Daddy already sang it."




The cupcakes I made for him for school today.
The "ladies" at the party.
The adorable cake that Denise made.
Today is my baby's 4th birthday. I can't believe how fast time has flown by since Kelden Zaccai Riggs was born. He came into the world on March 17, 2006 at 9:03 p.m., weighing in at 9lb. 2 oz. He was nine days overdue.
Kelden, you have brought Mommy and Daddy so much joy. You say the funniest things and make us laugh quite often. We are so happy that God chose us to be your parents.
You go to Building Blocks Preschool and you love it. Every time I ask you how much you love me you say, "Free fousand nine."
You are so good about sharing your toys, money, etc. with your brother.
You are very strong-willed and determined, but we're working on that.
We love you so much! Happy 4th Birthday!!
We celebrated with a Scooby Doo party on Sunday, and today he chose Chinese for lunch. I made Scooby Doo cupcakes for him to take to school today.
Thanks to Denise for the ADORABLE Scooby Doo cake.
No comments:
Post a Comment