Wednesday, May 6, 2009

~Happy Birthday Kaeden~

Well, it's that time of year again. Another birthday for Kaeden. Mommy can't believe that he is 5 years old. The time has went by so fast. I was a little teary-eyed today at one point as I hugged my little boy and thought about how fast time has gone. We had a party at Bounce About and Oma made a fantastic Madagascar cake. I couldn't hardly hear myself over the noise, but I think the kids had a blast.



Kaeden:
Mommy and Daddy love you SO much. You bring so much joy to us. You are so smart and very sensitive. When I'm praying with you you will tear up. I know you can already feel God at an early age. You have successfully completed pre-school and will be off to kindergarten before we know it. You are playing soccer and making us so proud. Know that you are ALWAYS loved.
Love,
Mommy












Happy Birthday Kaeden



2 comments:

Beatty's Banter said...

Happy Birthday Kaeden!!!

We love you and miss you!!

Glad that we got to be there for your party!!!

Love,

Papaw, Mamaw and Zoe

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Kaeden! Hope you had fun at your party. We will see you on Tuesday. Love you.
Aunt Sharra

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 ...