Friday, April 24, 2009

Kelden's 3rd Birthday

Okay, I promise that I've had this ready to post for quite some time. However, I've had a hard time getting the video to upload to my blog. Thus, Kaeden's birthday post before Kelden's.

Kelden was our St. Patrick's Day baby. He was born on March 17, 2006. I went into labor early that morning and did not have him until 9:02 pm. He weighed in at 9lb 3oz. I was 9 LONG days overdue.

Kelden:

Mommy and Daddy love you more than you'll ever know. You have brought us so much joy and laughter. You have a such a high-pitched, squeeky little voice right now. You love to grab toys from your brother and run away with them. You are quite the ornery little thing, but we are working on that:-). We love it when you come up to us and say, "I love you, Mommy" or "I love you, Daddy". We are very proud of you and are thrilled beyond measure to call you "ours".

Love,

Daddy and Mommy

No comments:

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 ...