Well, both of my sister-in-laws beat me to this post. I think it's high time I get the show on the road:-) Denise, Sharra, my Mother-in-law and I were able to go to the Covered Bridge Festival in Mansfield, IN this year. What a fun time we had.
I was outside ready and waiting to be picked up at 6:45 am and I think I arrived back home after 8:00 that night. We shopped, ate, had fun posing for pictures, shopped, ate some more (the cheese-cake on a stick was WONDERFUL), shopped, ate........and well you get the point.
It was so nice to get a day off work and just have a great time.
Me with my guitar strumming hunk-of-a-man (literally:-)
Sharra fits right in with this "Guppy Lovin Fisherman"
Thanks a million to my wonderful husband for taking the day off work and keeping the boys. your the best.
&
Thanks to the girls for including me on the day trip. It was a blast!!!!
(I snatched these pics from Denise, hope you don't mind)
1 comment:
That was so much fun! We really had a great time. Glad you went with us.
Post a Comment