Friday, May 30, 2008

My first blog!

So, I read people's blogs almost daily, LOVE to check out their pics and knew I should start one of my own. One MINOR problem. No computer at home right now. So, I will probably not update very often. However, I will try to post some pics and will continue to check out everyone else's blogs. Until next time.........

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I'm so proud of you. Welcome to the world of blogging. Love the pics of the kids. Can't wait to see you next month.

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo glad. I know you will do way better than me at posting--even without a computer. :-)

Jill Damon said...

I am so excited that you have your own blog! I will check in often. The pictures are adorable. I love the boys hats!

kris and rich said...

You are now officially added to my favorites! I can't wait to check out your blog obsessively!

Holiness unto the Lord!

Sister Seat Saver (aka Kristy)

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 ...