Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Tire Swingin' & Apples

Well, now that winter is almost here.....I thought it was time to finish up the fall posts:-)
Here are some of the boys favorite fall things........
Apples
Sweatshirts & Hoodies

And they absolutely LOVE the tire swing. That is the first thing that they go to at the park. Although, the tire swing is not necessarily a fall thing, but in this post it is:-)













We have so much to be thankful for!!!! So glad I've been able to be home with my boys for over a year now. God is Good!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great time for ending the Fall season. Can't wait to see you all at Christmas. I love your blog layout. Really nice.

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 ...