Brian is heading out Thursday for Vegas. He has his way totally paid as a Christmas present from a client. How nice, huh???? They will be staying at "The Wynn". Should be pretty incredible. I'm so happy that he gets to do this.
SO, while he's gone, the boys and I are heading to downtown Indy for some fun. Brenda, the boys and I will be staying at The Sheraton Downtown, which I booked on Hotwire. Once again, I found a good deal. I love using the discount hotel sites.
We are going to take the boys to The Children's Museum, shop, eat and have a great time.
I can't wait.
2 comments:
Enjoy!! This sounds like a great time - for all of you! We have to have some fun times to get us through these winter months :)
That's right, Leah. I hate that you can't really go anywhere during the winter to have fun that doesn't cost money:-) I can't wait to let my kids go outside when it's warm.
Post a Comment