Sunday, June 21, 2009

Happy Father's Day

Dedicated to Kaeden and Kelden's Daddy, on June 21, 2009.
It's been five years now that you've been celebrating Father's Day. How time flies. I remember how sweet you were that first day that we brought Kaeden home. How you had roses waiting (it was also Mother's Day) and you just couldn't wait to get out the door with the stroller and take him on his first walk. You were so proud of him. We had so much going on in our lives at that time, but you gave of yourself so many times.

Then along came Kelden and you became a Daddy for the second time. It was different this time. You had to divide your attention between two little boys. You've done a fantastic job.
Today is your special day and I want you to know how VERY BLESSED I am to have you as my children's Daddy. You are one of the most selfless, giving people I know. You take time out to take the kids to the park, take them to rent movies, wrestle with them, sleep downstairs with them and the list goes on.
I know I don't say it near as much as I should, but you are an amazing person. God has truly blessed me. So to the best Daddy in the whole world, I love you. I look forward to many more years of raising our children together.

Love,
Danessa

2 comments:

Beatty's Banter said...

A very loving tribute!!! Brian IS a wonderful dad. We're proud and appreciate him as a wonderful son-in-law as well!!! Mums/Ricko

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet. I'm sure he appreciated your heartfelt words.

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 ...