Happy Birthday to our dear sweet Kelden. Three years ago today you joined us at 9:02 PM. Weighing in at 9lb. 3oz. Mommy was NINE days overdue and SO ready to meet you. You have filled us with so much joy and changed our lives so much.
You are so good about making sure that your brother gets the same stuff that you do. (Yesterday when he opened his card from his Great G'ma Hoke three dollars fell out. He picked them up and immediately handed one to Kaeden. It was so sweet.)
And in your own words, "I love you sooooooooooo much."
Happy 3rd Birthday, Kelden!!!!

We will have a Thomas the Train party tonight. Hopefully, pics will be posted soon. (Once we get our computer fixed:-)
4 comments:
Happy Birthday Kelden. Wish we could be there. I sent your gift with Uncle Kevin. Hope you like it.
Love ya,
Aunt Sharra
Happy Birthday Kelden! Danessa, your baby is three! Time flies. boys are so much fun!
I know, Jill. It's so hard to believe. Where does the time go??? Yes, boys are great:-)
Happy Birthday Kelden. Hope your day was great and you partied hard!!
Post a Comment