Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A few Christmas pics....

I was FINALLY able to get some pictures uploaded. Here a few from before Christmas. I tried to do a little photo shoot with the boys. That was quite the experience, but here are a couple I managed to get.......



Downtown New Castle (the little bit of it that exists:-) had a Christmas walk downtown and we took the kids this year. I believe it was supposed to be around 19 degrees. VERY COLD! We saw reindeer, a live nativity, had hot chocolate and cookies, and enjoyed a good time with family.

Kaeden & Uncle Kevin






Looks like there was slippin' and slidin' of the glasses goin' on.
I have LOTS more pictures to post whenever I get the time to upload them.








2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the pictures. Looks like fun.

Jill Damon said...

Nice pictures! It is nice to stay in touch through the blogs!

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 ...