Monday, December 15, 2008

Ten More Days Til' Christmas

Can you believe that there is only 10 more days until Christmas? It seems that it has come so fast this year. I started shopping early this year since we have so many to buy for. I'm DONE now and it is WONDERFUL. I love not having the stress of having to try and buy things at the last minute.

Hopefully, after Christmas I'll be able to put LOTS of overdo pics on this blog. I believe someone (my husband) is going to be getting a laptop for Christmas (from his lovely wife of course). Shhhhhhhh, it's a secret:-) He doesn't check my blog so I'm safe.

Ta-ta for now!!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gald you are doing so well with the shopping. Can't wait to see you all next week. I'm looking forward to having fun playing games and just being with everyone.

Denise said...

I'm lookling forward to Wednesday evening. We will have so much fun!

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 ...