Saturday, August 16, 2008

More pictures for your viewing pleasure

READY FOR CHURCH
SWORD AND ALL:-)
Mommy's Happy Birthday
Mommy's Little Pirate



FUN IN THE SUN






LOOKS LIKE IT'S TIME FOR A NEW SCREEN DOOR





INDIANAPOLIS CHILDREN'S MUSEUM






3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures!! The one of the boys in the playroom with Kaeden hugging Kelden from behind, reminds me so much of Brian and I when we were little. I think mom has a picture similar to that of Brian and I. Poor kid, I was always mothering him and keeping him in line. Can't wait to see you all.

Jill Damon said...

Thank-you for posting all the pictures! Aren't boys just great!

Take Care!
Luv, Jilly

Anonymous said...

Like the new background...looks like your style. Good choice!

"For our light and momentary troubles are achieving for us an eternal glory that far outweighs them all." 2 Corinthians 4:17 ...